The following terms and conditions apply to all services supplied by Chakib Benkara Fine Art.
By confirming a quote either in writing or verbally or by ordering a service or product from Chakib Benkara Fine Art you are accepting the following terms and conditions.
1. We reserve the right to refuse to Show and sale photos that we may judge as unfit due to content or otherwise. This includes, but is not limited by, photos containing adult oriented material such as pornography, photos which promote hatred towards persons belonging to any ethnic group, religion or sexual orientation and photos which infringe copyright or are contrary to UK laws.
2. The acceptance of a commission quote shall be deemed as a contractual agreement between the client and Chakib Benkara.
3. Chakib Benkara Fine Art cannot always guarantee to show your work immediately on a but will arrange a time as to when work can be shown.
4. All material, both text and images, supplied by the client and used in the construction of the client’s portfolio, will remain the client’s property. All such material will be assumed to be the property of the client and free to use without fear of breach of copyright laws.
5. The copyright for all material provided by Chakib Benkara, such as source code, graphics, photographs video, animation and text, will remain the property of Chakib Benkara until such time as payment has been made in full whereupon they will become the property of the client.
6. Chakib Benkara makes every effort to design pages that will display acceptably in the most popular current browsers, but cannot accept responsibility for pages which do not display acceptably in new versions of browsers released after pages have been designed.
7. Chakib Benkara will submit a client’s portfolio to several of the major search engines as part of the design commission. If a client wishes Chakib Benkara to promote a website as a separate commission, Chakib Benkara will make every reasonable effort to promote the website effectively but cannot guarantee high placing’s in search engine results.
8. Chakib Benkara can accept no responsibility or liability if any search engine, online directory or search site, submitted to as part of a website promotion commission, chooses not to list a client’s portfolio.
9. Chakib Benkara will initially place the client’s portfolio on a demonstration server in order that the client may view and comment upon the portfolio’s progress.
10. If at any point during the design process a client wishes to cancel, they may do so.
11. If, during the Design Development Cycle, the client does not supply the content required in order to complete the commission within a reasonable amount of time, Chakib Benkara will consider that the client wishes to cancel the commission.
12. Chakib Benkara expects payments by cheque within 14 days of the date on the invoice, the client sales products with us.
13. Any payment returned by the bank or credit card company will incur a £35 administration charge. This will be invoiced and will be added to the total outstanding debt owed by the customer.
14. Chakib Benkara reserves the right to alter prices at any time without notice. If a client has commissioned any services from Chakib Benkara prior to a change in prices, that commission will not be subject to any increase, but any subsequent commission may be subject to an increase.
16. By agreeing to these terms and conditions your statutory rights are not affected